Wednesday 4 September 2013

Bargain Skin Gatcha

Warning the items in this post are over 50L 
but... 
they are a Skins and hairs .. so its ok :P



Ths skin Gatcha is a bargain so i'm going to tell you about it :)

100L per play.. yes over the limit but it does include appliers for tango and slink hands and feet



its a great deal and a fantastic skin, 


I also came across a hair store I've never seen doing boobie versions of their hair.. ok one of them has a boobie version but its a good sign i hope of more to come!




Just this one right now is boobie friendly, it also comes in 2 styles in the box, side shaved or not
Great value
230L for most colour sets is pretty average, i actually bought it myself  \o/

Wanna See??



I went to the arcade gatcha fair and got me some madness ears and a pony!!  
anyways the hair is awesume looks great over my boobs \o/

so there ya go cheap skins and awesome hair, can't wait to see what they come up with next \o/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment