Tuesday 9 September 2014

Another birthday!

Hello darlings!

Fabfree is celebrating 7 years in SL and you will be getting gifts!
The only catch is that you have to find the gifts yourself.
There are 50 cupcakes sneakily hidden around the parcel (and a few that had spilled out too,
but I don't think they were supposed to do that) and inside each and every one is a gift.
Below I'm showing you some of the boob-friendly prizes you can find in this hunt.
Read more about the hunt and see previews of all the gifts at the hunt page.

The fishtail gown from 1-800-Bettie's has a system skirt, which I must say I don't approve of,
it just never looks good, and a flexi add-on. It comes with appliers for Tango.

1Hundred has donated this cute little mesh dress with Tango appliers.

If you find the cupcake from Lushish Catz, you'll be the owner of 
this cute little bikini, and you all know how I love bikinis. ;-)
Appliers: Tango, Phat Azz, Lena Lush

And from PixyStix comes this Circe skin in the Butterscotch tone.
It has Pixystix' awesome multi-hud with so many options I get a little dizzy, I hope I got them all.
There are also appliers for Slink Physique in a separate hud, and Omega, also on their own.
Appliers: Tango, Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, Brazilia, Perfect Inc,
 Babybump, Loud Mouth, WowMeh, Slink hands and feet

And a close-up on the skin, as you can see, there are nipple appliers as well. <3

The hair I'm wearing is the gift from enVOGUE, and the jewelry is Chop Zuey's gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment