Wednesday 29 October 2014

I got lucky

Hello darlings!

I've been stalking the Lucky Chairs at [QE] Designs a bit and I thought I'd share some of my findings.

First up, the Toasty Sweater in Rose. This is a cosy mesh sweater, perfect now when it's getting chillier.
Appliers: Tango


The Toasty sweater comes in many colours, here I'm wearing it in lilac.
In these pictures I'm also wearing the Stella shorties, I got a fp from the chairs.
Appliers shorts: Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty

And the sweater in sage, shorts in dark.
The hair I'm wearing is also a freebie. Alice Project is having one of their annual give-aways and
every day one new hair in a bloody Halloween special is free. I can't guarantee this one, Born to Die,
will be free for much longer, since it's yesterday's offer. But if you miss one, you can always get it later,
for only 50$L, which isn't much considering you get black, blonde, brown, red and white.
Alice Project makes all their hairs that go over the chest in S to XL. 
I'm wearing XL, so if you're really big busted, these might not work for you, 
but keep your eyes open for other styles!

Another prize from the [QE] chairs, the Cropped Turtleneck Sweater, in sugarplum.
Appliers: Tango, Slink Physique/hands



No comments:

Post a Comment