Friday 23 September 2016

Hunting for your inner slut again

Damn, we keep loosing that Inner Slut, don't we?

Long time no blogging, again...
What can I say? As long as Apple, LL and nVidia conspire to stop Mac 
users from enjoying SL you are not likely to see to much of me I'm afraid. :-(

Well, seeing as I miss SL very much, 
I did brave the crashing for an evening and went hunting.
HYIS has always been one of my favourite hunts 
and I can't believe how long it's been going.
15 successful hunts is a LOT by SL standards.
As always, this hunt has a variety of prices, not just clothes,
and I will do my best to show it all to you.

#4 Bound Chaos will give you the Red Velvet Chair
The jacket from #10 Sevyn East is regular mesh, XS-XL

Under the jacket is this cute cheerleader outfit. Appliers: Omega

#3 Renee India offers this FemGy outfit. Appliers: Belleza, Slink, Brazili, Tango, Phat Azz, Omega

From #4 Pretty Kitty Design you can get this lovely fitmesh gown. 
It pained me to shoot this, as I had to take my boobs off. :-( The dress does not come with appliers.
Fitmesh: Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, XS-XL

Nice pants tank from #8 s@r
Fitmesh: Belleza Freya/Isis/Venus, Maitreya, Eve Slim/Pulpy, TMP, XXS-L
Omega appliers for the panties


From #1 MP Noir you will get this Art Class set, with poses for the model and the artist,
as well as sex animations, which I will not show. ;-)


#9 TrAsHeD has a male and female gift, fitmesh shirt and shorts: 
Belleza, Slink Physique/Hourglass, Maitreya, XS-XL
Appliers for socks: Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, Omega

#12 Lindy's Design offers this outfit with jeans and top 6 different colours.
Appliers: Omega

Finding the golden cock at #13 Barbie Style will grant you the Teacher's pet outfit.
Appliers: Maitreya, Belleza, Omega

Ok, I have to admit, getting a good picture of a pair of panties is really difficult.
This pair from #15 Zed Sensations really cute and the text on the bum says "I do naughty nicely."
There's also a red, white, pink and green pair with different texts in the package.
Appliers: Belleza, Eve, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, Omega

#17 Sugar Bunz will give you this lovely bodysuit in two versions. 25 and 35% sheer.
Appliers: Omega
The necklace is the price from #19 Whisper

Another prize named Teacher's pet, this one from #18 JELLY
Fitmesh: Belleza Venus/Isis/Freya, Maitreya, Slink Physique/Hourglass, TMP, XXS-XL

And one last boobless shot with the Crash Academy Uniform from #20 Crash Styles
Fitmesh: Slink Physique/Hourglass, Belleza Venus/Isis/Freya, TMP, Maitreya, Tonic Fine/Curvy
Omega Appliers for socks

No comments:

Post a Comment