Sunday 21 July 2013

Hello Titty Slots has opened it's doors for the very first time!!!!!

Hello Lovelies,

Me again!! Once I start, you will have trouble getting rid of me. Yesterday at 12noon SLT we opened the doors to the first round of Hello Titty Slots, Second Life's first boobie friendly gacha event, and OMG it has been amazing so far!!! So many people came right at the beginning, I've never been so happy to experience lag. The place looks AMAZING thanks to the Fanatik girls who did a spectacular job with the custom made Gacha machines (I managed to grab a pink one for mine \o/).

Deej did a womderful job of organising everything, so a big thank you to Deej too, what would we all do without her?? <3

I had promised all the designers who sent out items in the bloggers group that I would post their stuff on here, I then got muddled up (in true Crumpet style) and have been posting them all on my own blog for my store!!! So, I will be posting them on both, apparently I like to make extra work for myself. Right now though I am going to put up a couple of snaps of the opening few minutes of the event.




I apologise for the grey people, I was lagging a bit at the time. 

It was also really really nice to be able to put faces to some of the names I see so regularly in group chat :D

Anyway, I will catch up with the rest of the posts ASAP, please bear with me, I'll be 
as fast as I can.

Happy Trading

<3
Tata xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment