Thursday 25 July 2013

L$10 sale @ .::Pink Sugah::.

I feel a bit funny doing this for my own store, like I am abusing my position or something, but I know how you guys love a bargain, and I know you know me well enough to know, I would be posting something like this for any other store who asked me to. Please forgive me for the shameless plug of my own store, I promise not to make a habit of it :)

Hello Lovelies,

It is my 10 year wedding anniversary today, and to celebrate I have reduced 10 vendors in my mainstore down to L$10 just for today!

I'm not telling you which they are... you'll have to find them yourselves :P

Have fun

<3
Tara
xoxo

P.S. Gift cards are not accepted on sale items

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cerveza%20Island/214/158/3751

No comments:

Post a Comment