Monday 6 January 2014

BBBF Feature in BUSTed Magazine - A Special Post for BBBF Designers

Hello Lovelies,

As most of you know, I am now co owner and Fashion Editor of BUSTed magazine. For February I would love to showcase the best that BBBF has to offer.

As it is February, the Fashion Spread will be romance themed. The spread will feature at least 2 models and will be at least 4 pages, more if I am spoiled for choice with what you guys send.

As you know BUSTed magazine has a huge following, so having your items featured is a great opportunity to raise the profile of your store.

Interested?.......Great \o/

What happens now?

Please check past group notices or go to the BBBF HQ and grab the notecard with the application, fill it out and drop it into the mailbox at my mainstore (make sure it is mine .::Pink Sugah::. and not Charm) no later than Thursday 9th January.

Please make sure that the images you have attached to the NC are full perm.

Please do not send me review copies of your items.

If your items are selected to be featured I will get back to you ASAP and let you know the name of the model you should send it to, and the date it must be with her by.

If your items are not selected, I'm sorry but I won't be able to contact you on this occasion.

What kind of things am I looking for?

Clothing, skins, hair, shoes, ANYTHING that can be worn with boobs is great. Please remember the theme is romance, so please think sexy, lingerie, pink, red, hearts....anything that screams valentines day to you.

These items do not have to be free items, or under L$50, the rules for BBBF do not apply to this feature, I just want it to be the very best you have to offer. Let's show the grid that BBBF does it best!

Advertising with BUSTed - It is in NO WAY required that you take out an advertisement in the magazine, this feature is free of charge publicity for your store. However, if you would like to take advantage of having your LM available in the issue your items are featured in, please contact Rachel Swallows (elenamicheals core) for more information. We have advertising packages to suit all budgets.

If you would like to see the fashion feature in the current issue you can grab a copy from my mainstore

Thank you for reading and please contact me if you have any questions at all.

<3
Tara
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment