Wednesday 1 January 2014

Crumpet's New Years Resolution....

Hello Lovelies,

Happy New Year to you all :D

One of my New Years Resolutions is to blog a bit more, I am a VERY lazy blogger indeed, but it is something I want to do more of, so when Chalice sent me this review copy of the Graffitiwear group gift for January (group is free to join) it seemed like a sign to get my act together and make myself improve my blogging skills in 2014. I know I will never take Xana's crown as Queen Blogger, I am just nothing like that dedicated to it...she is the bees knees, and I don't know what we would do without her, but I plan for you to see a little more of me on the website this year. Anyway, enough of my rabbiting, here is the picture:


You can grab the gift here just wear the group tag and it is all yours!

<3
Tara
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment