Friday 18 July 2014

Beautiful AND dangerous

Well, actually I don't think I'm that dangerous... ;-)
But the two outfits I bring you today are both from the store Beautiful dangerous.

The first is the current free group gift, group is free to join.
This lovely Adore You lingerie in seashell set comes with appliers for Tango and Phat Azz.

Second item is the hunt prize for the Beach Bum hunt. For 1$L you get the bikini top and shorts, with appliers for Tango, Phat Azz and WowMeh.

Like the hair I'm wearing in the pictures? You can pick up the fatpack for 1$L at MOON, on the wall next to the desk, and while I'm not one of those super well-endowed girls, I found it worked well with my boobies, there was some small cutting due to the alpha bug, but there are hardly any hairs in SL that don't suffer from this issue from time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment