Tuesday 29 July 2014

Envious of dancing with the elves?

Hello darlings!
I hope you're having a great day. I'm about to melt, it's about 30 degrees Celsius here,
 at 8:30 pm, but hey, it's an excuse to eat ice cream. ;-)

To take my mind off the heat I went shopping. Envious has the Lovey dress with 
Tango appliers as a 10$L promo available right now. 
I don't know for how long though, so if you want this dress you better hurry.

I went to the beautiful Irreplaceable sim to take my pictures and 
somehow I ended up dancing with the fairies.



While I was at Envious, I managed to snatch up some freebies as well. ;-) 

The 'Here's to never growing up' dress is full mesh and comes in two different colours, both with appliers for Tango. This is a Prize for Picks gift, just open up your profile, go to the Picks tab, click New Pick, save, wait for a few minutes and the click the board.


The Solitary Beauty outfit is free for all gift, just snatch it up, 
it's on the shelf on the right of the Lucky Chairs.
Appliers: Tango, Phat Azz (I think, unfortunately the applier only says lower and I don't have a mesh but so I can't check. Have you tried? Please let us know in the comments.)



No comments:

Post a Comment