Monday 28 July 2014

More gifts @ BBBF HQ

Hello my darlings!
I wanted to show you some more gifts from our own fabulous Big Boobie Babes Freebies group headquarters. These are all completely free to members of our in-world group, which is free to join, just wear your group tag and click the vendors.

This Hydrangea top and jeans shorts comes from Gatherings and include appliers for Tango, BBusty, Phat Azz, Brazilia, Lena Lush, WowMeh and Slink Physique


Dishy lingerie set from Que Bella comes in royal blue and can be worn with or without panties.
Appliers: Brazilia Doll, WowMeh and Omega. I was a bit nervous at first when I didn't find any Tango appliers, but the Omega appliers worked perfectly on my Venus boobs.


Sex Peach has gifted us with the Clarissa top and capri pants and they come with one HUD for boobs, one for butts and Brailia Doll appliers. As you know, I'm a big fan of the one-hud system for avoiding inventory clutter.
Appliers: Tango, Mirage, Puffy, BBusty, Lush, Vstring, iBoobs, Psicorp, Mused,
Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, Perfect Bum, BANNED, Brazilia butt and doll


No comments:

Post a Comment