Sunday 24 August 2014

600 and still going strong!

Hello darlings!

This is post #600! 
I agonized a bit over this post, feeling it should be something special.
But in the end I figured, the best way to celebrate BBBF is to do what we do best,
show you some really amazing freebies for boobies. :-D

So here I am with the beautiful skin Fire Liana from Genesis Creations
This is a free group gift and the group is free to join!
The skin comes with appliers for Tango, PhatAzz, Slink hands and feet.
In the box you get a blush and no blush version, I'm wearing the blush below.

Now, this is a very pale skin tone, though not vampire pale, so it might not be right for everyone.
But if you're a blonde Scandinavian like me, it's fairly fitting. Though my RL skin colour is not this light.

It's easy to see the reason for the name of this make-up. ;-) But I really like strong make-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment