Monday 18 August 2014

Going totally Goth tonight

Hello darlings!

This is another time-limited offer, so you'd better hurry if you want to snatch this pretty dress up.

This Victorian Gothic dress from Ivy's Mix is full mesh, comes in five different colours, 
each with their own pattern to the the fabric and they are currently on sale for 25$L each!
I have to say, that the texturing on this gown is some of the better I have seen,
barring of course materials, but since my graphics card is too old, I only get to experience
materials in videos and pictures anyway. The silk in the sleeves is absolutely gorgeous, 
especially when the firelight is glinting off of it. The only drawback is that unless you 
have your graphics on ultra, you won't be able to see the beautiful glimmer of the silk. 

The dress comes ready with Tango appliers in the box.
Now, if you have other mesh body parts, there is a notecard in the folder with 
instructions on how to make appliers for those using the texture provided
in the Tango appliers. I have not tried this method myself, so I cannot vouch for it.

There's several Lucky Chairs as well as Midnight Mania's and group gifts available at Ivy's Mix,
so I might be back at another time to show you more of her stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment