Friday 29 August 2014

Our New Poster!!!!

Hello Lovelies,

I decided a while back that it was time for a new poster, but it kept getting put to the bottom of my very very long to do list. Anyway, I finished it a few weeks back and never got around to doing anything with it. I'm just sitting down to make some new group joiners, that I will be sending out to all our designers and other partners and supporters soon. I wanted to let you guys have a little look at it before it becomes official, I hope you like it!


I wanted something bright and cheerful that will stand out and help to keep us growing. I hope this will do that. 

If you have somewhere you can display a group joiner (club, mall, anywhere really) and would like one, please contact a member of staff and we will gladly send you one, we appreciate any support you guys can give us.

<3
Tara
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment