Monday 25 August 2014

What shape is your Soul?

Hello darlings!

!Soul has put out some new group gifts! I'm not showing all of them, because several of them
I have already blogged before, only in different colour. If you click the !Soul tag at
the bottom of the post, you can see all posts I have done about !Soul, and all
those gifts are still available and absolutely free!

Now, as I have previously mentioned, !Soul has two group gifts, the regular one and the Deluxe, 
which it pay to join. All gifts shown here are for the regular group which is free to join!

This cute minidress is full mesh and comes with appliers for Tango and Lush.
!Soul have fairly big sizes compared to standard mesh sizing. I'm normally
medium, but with !Soul I usually wear small or even x-small at times.

The Harem outfit I have shown you before in blue, but I couldn't resist 
showing it again because I think it's really pretty. 
The pants are mesh, the top is system layer withTango and Lush appliers.

Do you like the hair I'm wearing? It's a free subscribo gift from enVOGUE



No comments:

Post a Comment