Tuesday 5 August 2014

In the summertime

Hello darlings!

I promised you another post on Aloha Fair today and here it is.
This time I managed to put together one full outfit, 
making me feel almost like a _real_ blogger... lol
Since I'm still in my Didy skin from WoW I showed earlier
the only thin I'm wearing that is not a gift from Aloha Fair is the hair. 
Should have thought about getting the new Truth Aloha hair for this pic. ;-)

The You and Me Jeans are a free gift from VooDoo Dolls, appliers for 
Phat Azz, Brazilia, BANNED. The lovely suggestive shirt from Silly Spoiled Whore 
will cost you 5$L and no, it doesn't say Coke on the shirt. ^.^ Tango appliers included.
For another 5$L you'll get these shoes for slink mid feet, I know it's nigh impossible to tell, 
but they are black with blue leopard caps on toes and heels.

The hibiscus in my hair is a free gift from D-style and comes in a total of 12 colours, 
changeable via a HUD. The top is Masoom, 5$L and with Tango appliers. 
The slink nail appliers I'm wearing is part of Lumae's free gift, 
10 different options. This one also includes shapes not shown. Hard to see unfortunately, 
but I'm also wearing a pair of free earrings from Grumble with a cute little seahorse.

I didn't really manage to get a good shot of this tattoo from PerveTT but it says Sexy Bitch. 
It's free anyway, so just go get it. ;-) It also comes in a more faded version, 
Tango appliers for both top and bra and on system layers as well if for 
some incredibly weird reason you aren't wearing boobies.
The free sexy crotchless panties from Barely Legal comes in both the 
Candy Apple I'm showing and a Lime version, appliers for Phat Azz.
The cool sunglasses also includes a version to worn on top of the head, a gift from Hollyhood

Also wearing eyeshadows from LoveMe skins, there are six of them in the pack, totally free.

As perviously mentioned, the gifts from Aloha Fair are "hidden" in bluish 
surfboards with a girl and flowers on. Not all stores have them, 
and not all are free, but none above 10$L



No comments:

Post a Comment