Saturday 23 August 2014

Skins, skins, skins!

Hello darlings!

It's Saturday and you know what that means! Lots of SL shopping to be done. ;-)
Now, since I know you're all gonna spend your lindens on all the great weekend sales events,
I have a suggestion for how to update your look that is going to set you back 1 whole $L.

INSITU is a new skin store to me, and I was super-excited to learn that 
not only did they have a dollarbie skin out, there was appliers included!

This Nicole skin comes in a total of four different colours, all with appliers for Tango, PhatAzz, 
Loud Mouth, Slink hands and feet. Hard to beat that deal! I'm wearing the Pearl tone here.

This face is so sweet and innocent I just wanna hug her and comfort her. 
She looks almost sad, doesn't she?

INSITU shares their store with Kalina. They also had a dollarbie skin out, but to be honest, 
it wasn't to my liking, it really didn't work with my shape, and when trying it with the included shape, 
it still felt wrong to me. It's right next to Nicole though, so if any of you like it, it's easy to pick up.
Kalina did have a gift of a set of black lace panties with Phat Azz appliers though,
that I couldn't resist to show you. Wearing them here with the Nicole in the Coffee tone.


As always, no editing beyond cropping done to pictures. I used Bree's appleblossom WL-setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment