Wednesday 13 August 2014

Late-night post

 Hello darlings!

As you might have noticed, there are few and short posts from me this week.
My RL is crazy busy, but I try to keep you all happy with some free stuff
until it calms down and I can resume regular blogging. ;-)

i'piteme has recently opened a satellite store, and to celebrate this 
they have put out this quite Gothic Heart dress as a free gift. 
(Please not that the gift will cost you 1$L to buy, but it will be refunded immediately.)
It's a bit tricky to find this gift, you need to go up the stairs and then veer a bit to the right,
but the slurl I've provided should at least give you a homing beacon to help. :-)

I just had to take a picture of the sexy back of this dress, not for a PG sim! :-)
Appliers: Tango, Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, BANNED, Brazilia butt and doll, 
Perfect Bum Lena Lush, Slink Physique, Omega

At the i'piteme mainstore, there's currently a sale on the Sara Rose skin. 
Only 50$L each! I got the Peach tone, there are five other tones 
available as well, including the exclusive vamp. 
You get three full skins, with a lot of freckles, less and no freckles.
There's also a shape (not shown) and about hundred different make-up options, 
lol, at least if felt  like that, I tried using a few different ones in my pics, 
though in the close-up below I'm not wearing any make-up.

Also included in this package is a set of eyes in green, brown and blue. 
You get booth system eyes and mesh eyes. I'm wearing the Mystic Forest Green mesh eyes.

Appliers for skins: Tango, Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, BANNED, Brazilia butt and doll, 
Perfect Bum Lena Lush, Slink Physique, hands and feet, Omega, Baby Bump; Loud Mouth

This sale is time-limited, so if you want a skin for this fabulous price, don't wait! 
Run, run, run down to i'piteme!

As always no editing was done to skin pictures and I shot them using the Bree's Appleblossom WL-settings.


No comments:

Post a Comment