Sunday 3 August 2014

Gone fishing

Hello darlings!

I spent the day at the little fish bowl at Sn@tch, trying to catch all the pieces for the 
Late Night Whispers outfit. Thanks to some other fishers helpfully trading me some pieces, 
I managed to put it all together.

As always with Sn@tch's fishing prizes, this consists of a ton of pieces that can be mixed and matched. 
24 items in total, one of them being a bag of mesh skirts in several standard sizes.

You will also get this nice swimsuit, which could easily work as top.

The boots and earrings I'm wearing are also included. Everything comes on all layers possible and 
there are appliers for Tango, Ghetto Booty and WowMeh included

7seas fishing does require a fishing rod, but it's totally worth it, check my previous post to learn how.

No comments:

Post a Comment