Tuesday 26 August 2014

Giftie abundance!

Hello darlings!

This week and this week only, the *PB Designs* group is free to join.
The group is normally only 50$L, so totally worth it.

With this group gifts an abundance of perks and gifts. Not only do you get access 
to a bunch of free group gifts, group only Lucky Boards and group exclusive MMs. 
You also get store credit on every purchase, that can be used for future shopping!

I'm wearing two group gifts from PB in this picture. The Dotty Jeans and the Stripe Me top.
Appliers for jeans: Phat Azz, WowMeh   Appliers for top: Tango, WowMeh

In this picture, I'm also wearing two group gifts, the Domino Bodysuit with appliers for 
Tango, Phat Azz, and WowMeh and the Spring into Summer slink nail appliers.
So, I tried finding a pose where you'd see my nails, but it's fruitless. 
Either the nails end up too small to see, or you need to be too close-up to see the outfit. 
So I did what I never do, I included the vendor pic in the bottom of this post.

Another gift available at PB is the Mai skin, comes in regular and cleavage options,
with appliers for Tango and Phat Azz.

Isn't that face just adorably cute?



No comments:

Post a Comment