Monday 25 August 2014

Ship ahoy!

Hello darlings!

I don't know why, but SL seems to be obsessed with sailing lately. There are several events
with marine theme, and lots of designers making clothes for on-the-sea-living on their own.

Rachel of Rachel Swallows Creations is not one to miss a trend and she has released a new
set of outfits with marine themed patterns. Several to chose from and they all have appliers for
Tango, Phat Azz, Perfect Bum, Ghetto Booty, BANNED, WowMeh, Lena Lush, and Slink Physique.
This cutesy outfit is available for just 49$L for a limited time!
There are also matching shoes and nail appliers for Slink available.

And when I was at RSC, the Lucky Chair flipped to my letter and I won a 125$L giftcard!
 Yay, shopping spree time! :-) I got myself the lovely Glitter Bomb dress in blue,
if you don't win a giftcard, this beauty will only set you back 45$L, totally worth it.
This dress has appliers for Tango, PhatAzz, Perfect Bum, Ghetto Booty, 
BANNED and WowMeh. The skirt panel and collar are mesh.

What did I buy for the rest of my giftcard? Stay tuned and you'll see! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment