Tuesday 6 January 2015

Roses in the winter

Hello darlings!

I haven't been to HANAU for a while, so I thought I'd show you their latest group gifts.
The HANAU group is free to join and while you're there, 
there's a 7 seas fishing prize and a Midnight Mania as well.

The Rose camisk is a sweet body suit with, of course, a rose pattern.
Appliers: Omega and Slink Physique
HANAU has announced that from now on they will only support Omega and Slink appliers.
A decision I expect to see from more and more designers. 
I firmly believe Omega is the way to go and it saddens me that some 
mesh creators refuse to cooperate with Omega.

Here's the Rose camisk from the back, 
as well as this cute tattoo that is also a group gift from HANAU.
The tattoo is an older gift and has appliers for BANNED, Brazilia, Ghetto Booty, 
 Perfect bum and body, Lena Body, Slink Physique, WowMeh and Omega

No comments:

Post a Comment