Sunday 15 December 2013

Merry Christmas, Bitches

I saw this outfit on flickr, when i was looking for new clothes, it just got me to looking for more freebies for you ladies.  Also I haven't checked the freebies at GOL because i didnt have time to blog them, when someone said something about them in the group, a while back. I think they changed some of them, when i was last there. I'm glad that i got to blog some of them before they change them again. 
I hope you like it and enjoy the stuff, I've found for you.  

It's come with Lolas applier and Phat Azz appliers with system layer thong. The polar bear doesn't come with it. 
It just comes with Phat Azz appliers (pant and underpants applier), no system tattoos, sorry
The top has only has Lola appliers and the tattoo is only on the Bra layer. It also come with a Phat Azz Applier to compliment it with the one on the breast. 
This is a mesh outfit with appliers. It comes with both Lolas Tango and Mirage appliers in the box.
The top comes in regular system cut and Lolas Tango cut. It just comes with a top applier for the Lolas Tango. The star tattoo is comes with the Phat Azz applier with both underpant and pants layer and a systems layer to help it blend well. The cellphone is mine. =P 

Mwah






No comments:

Post a Comment