Sunday 13 October 2013

just a little note

i just wanted to say how honored i am to be a blogger for this group, it's one of the funnest groups i belong to in sl. and thank you so much for the opportunity to learn all about blogging here, this is my first time doing it. on that note, i have a request for the designers and readers.

designers; if you have a free gift or item under 50l that you would like to see blogged by me, please send the info my way. 95% of the things i blog i find on my own, the other 5% are told to me by designers or readers and friends.

readers; if you have any feedback for me, positive or not, please feel free to message me and let me know. or if there's anything you would like to see more of, etc. i will try my best. i don't have the phat azz so i can't show those items but i frequently blog about them anyways. i own tango and mirage breasts only, although, all breasts are supported.

 a big thank you to the owners of this group and website that have helped so, so many of us for nothing in return. i am happy to be a part of it and give of myself here, as well, even though i hold a full time job in rl and have a busy rl life, as do many of us. also, i am a breast cancer survivor and this boobie group is therapeutic, in a way.

Muah! xana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment