Monday 22 July 2013

Hair Fair Freebies \o/

I never thought you would hear me say this but...........

I have seen enough hair to last me a lifetime!! Nico and I spent hours wandering around hairfair yesterday grabbing every freebie we could see and then I spent another couple of hours trying them all on and either squealing with delight or recoling in horror depending on the hair.

I only found one freebie that was specifically boobie friendly, and I am delighted to tell you it is cute as anything!!! It's from Red Mint (where I also bought another hair in 2 colour packs I liked it so much)

RED MINT


There were lots and lots of other freebies and dollarbies there that could be worn with your boobs though, so I have photographed a selection of them. Some are mesh and some are not, some I love and some I hate, but I have tried to include something to cater for all the various styles that you lovely Boobie Babes have. There really was a LOT of free hair there.

CHEVEUX


ALICE PROJECT


AYASHI


CIC



DAMSELFLY


DISCORD DESIGNS


DUE


EEP


EMOTIONS


GAUZE


IREN


LAMB


LOLLIPOPZ


Many of these come in more than one colour option, but I am pushed for time so I couldn't photograph all of them.

Hope you can find something you like amongst this lot

Happy Shopping (and please, don't speak of hair in my presence for at least a week!)

<3
Tara
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment