Monday 22 July 2013

Hello Titty Slots Post #2 Patchwork Heart & Pomposity

Hello Lovelies,

Anyone who knows me even a little bit will know that I LOVE Dr Who. LOVE LOVE LOVE so much so my RL hubby has a bow tie and I have a long ginger wig, but you don't need to know about that!! lololol. When Deej and Gelfy showed me a sneaky peak of what PWH was making for Hello Titty Slots I was tickled pink \o/

I have three of the rares to show you today. My favourite Doctor - number 11, The Tardis and a PINK Dalek :D




Also in this post I'm introducing you to Pomposity, Bugsy is new to BBBF events, but he has long been one of my favourite jewelry designers in SL. You can see his stuff make appearances in most of my vendor pictures. He's made us som really cool nipple piercings for the event and I was more than happy to get my baps out to model them for you! Be grateful I was, I have seen him sporting a pair of tango's when he was making these, and it really really wasn't pretty :D

RARES



COMMONS










It;s a good thing I'm not shy :P

Keep on trading!!!

<3
Tara
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment