Saturday 23 November 2013

Brit Tits is Finally Here \o/

Hello Lovelies,

Brit Tits is finally starting!!! I am a nervous wreck and I can't believe the start date is finally here, but it is. Here is a run through of the hints and pics of the smallest hunt on the grid :P (if this one goes well, maybe I will do something a little bigger next time)

I am SO excited and so so so pleased with all the effort everyone has gone to making such awesome prizes.

I'm not giving you the SLURL's to them all, I'm following Issy's lead from The Dirty Pillows Hunt and making you hunt them down yourselves!! The only SLURL you have is the starting point :P

Here are the Piccies and the hints:
The prizes are all hidden inside a teapot, had to be something totally British :D

#1 .::Pink Sugah::.
My Gran always said a pot of cold tea once a week keeps them happy

#2 Tits Up
Teddybears tea party? nah lets give it to the kitties




#3 Rachel Swallows Creations
Little Angel


#4 Patchwork Heart
Gatcha get me a cup of tea..




#5 Hard Candy
Would you like some tea? Asked the panda


#6 Newtique
I love my *muscles*


#7 Skip for now
(The LM for number 8 is in the teapot at Newtique)


#8 Sugar Button Boutique
All this hunting makes me thirsty, fancy a brew?


#9 Drop Dead Gorgeous Skins
Most Brits like tea, this one prefers cocoa


#10{Do.R.k}
Mr Roboto is the man to see!!!



#11 PB Designs
The British love to EAT and DRINK but to find me you will have to think


#12 ZooK! 
Three's a crowd


#13 F'n'hawt 
♪ They're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy ♪


#14 Sleeping Koala
Evie's favourite combination - Tea and Cupcakes


#15 Hello Titty Slots

Bonus Prize from Tits Up
Nobody puts the teapot in the corner


Bonus Prize from .::Pink Sugah::.
Girl's best friend.....?


I really really hope you enjoy this hunt. I have had fun organising it, if it goes well, I might just do something a little bigger next time 

Happy Hunting
<3
Crumps
xoxoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment