Tuesday 19 November 2013

Hello Titty Slots Sneaky Peak #7

Good Morning Lovelies,

I have FINALLY finished my own poster for the slots, but I feel a bit funny about the blatant self promotion so I will either pass it to one of the other girls to post for me, or I will leave it till last.

This morning I am going to show you the really cute sexy and funny Random Tees from Que Bella! I love Issy's sense of humour and these just sum it up totally! Beautifully made, a total steal at L$49 a try! Remember nothing at the Hello Titty Slots will be over L$50 a go.....we all love a bargain right? Speaking of bargains, the final (or if you are really lucky there might be 2) prize for the Brit Tits Hunt will be located in the Hello Titty Slots Gacha warehouse so we are bringing you all your favourite things in one go - Boobs, Bargains and Gifts \o/

Okies, time to stop rambling, I may have finished my HTS poster but I still have a to do list a mile long!!! Here are Issy's Tees:


Happy Tuesday
<3
Tara
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment