Friday 24 October 2014

Bonus cock!

Hello darlings!

Styled by Panda just put out a bonus gift for the Inner Slut hunt.
I didn't show their gift before, because there were no appliers for the mesh coat.
Going back there I decided to pick it up and try it anyway, and realized there was appliers 
for the bloody tattoo included. So below I'm wearing both the bonus gift, a lingerie set, and the
original one, which includes a hat, a knife, spiders, spiderweb stocks and thorny garters, plus bloody tattoo.

I really feel that my avi looks more worried about cleaning up the mess she caused than 
what she did in the first place. Only hardened serial killers wear hats to bed anyway.
Appliers for lingerie set: Tango, Phat Azz, Slink Physique
Appliers for bloody tattoo: Tango, Phat Azz, Slink Physique/hands

Here's the mesh coat as well, some of you might feel it works despite the lack of appliers, it's free, try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment