Wednesday 15 October 2014

I can't resist a sale!

Hello darlings!

The Cosmopolitan Sales Room is celebrating their 2nd birthday with some great deals!
A lot of the designers has put out fatpacks and other offers for just 50$L.
Below I'm showing you the Minitop from 1Hundred,
a total of 8 colours are included in this pack, that's just 6,35$L a piece!

Here I'm wearing the top in the colour Raspberry, it has Tango appliers on both bra and top layer.

Instead of doing the worlds longest post with eight consecutive images, I decide to play around a bit,
first while doing the photos in SL and later in Photoshop with putting them together.
I think I need to practice my collage-making a bit, especially since I missed editing 
the pics before combining them, and couldn't be bothered with it afterwards. ;-)
But at least you get to see what blue, grey, black, green and violet looks like.


And the last two colours wine and mocha, I couldn't fit them into the collage. ;-)
I promise the wine does not look the same as raspberry, 
this is a much deeper red, raspberry is more of a dark pink shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment