Friday 16 August 2013

Hello Titty Slots Post #11

Hello Lovelies,

This is the last of my posts from this very first round of Hello Titty Slots *sobs and sniffs* I can't quite believe this round is almost over!!!!! Never fear though....we will be back!!!! So watch this space for news.

Today I am bringing you Jelly and Blink2Wink I've saved these for last to make sure I whip you all up into a gachaering (yes it is a word....it is now anyway!) frenzy for the last weekend of the event >:D

Don't forget there is still time to enter the Hello Titty Slots Photo contest, you can find the most recent list of prizes here and the rules and small print (there is no small print, I just like to sound important and official and stuffs) here.

If you are still looking for your favourite that you just haven't managed to get, don't forget you can still trade in the BBBF group chat, someone is bound to have it in their inventory that they are willing to swap with you. 

Okies, here we go, I'll start with these awesome minions shirts from Jelly:

SUPER RARE


RARE






COMMONS













Next up is Blink2wink, I love these sexy dresses, they have a bit of a vintage vibe about them, which as you all know I am a total sucker for

RARES



COMMONS




And that is everything..........I feel all sad :(

Although.................the next post I do will be to announce the winners of the contest, so that is very exciting :D

The last date for entry is 21st August any entries after that day will not be accepted, I will announce the winners shortly after that. 

Thank you for reading all my posts and I hope you have enjoyed the first Hello Titty Slots as much as I have, see you for the next round!!!

<3
Tara
xoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment