Wednesday 16 July 2014

Hello my name is Coira and I'm addicted to bikinis...


It's not my fault! I can't help all designers make awesome bikinis in July, 
and lots of them give them out for free too! :-D

Busty Boutique has this love striped one out as their July group gift. It comes with applier for Tango, Lush, BBusty, Phat Azz, Brazilia, Perfect Bum, WowMeh (there's also two more butt appliers which I'm unfortunately unable to decipher: [Bl] and [uL]. If anyone know what those are, please let me know in the comments)
The group is free to join! The shoes I'm wearing is another group gift from Busty Boutique, for Slink High Feet.



Another great deal from Busty Boutique, this body suit, 
can be found at their Marketplace store in four different colours for only 10$L a piece. 
This comes with the same appliers as the bikini above.

No comments:

Post a Comment