Monday 21 July 2014

New gifts from !Soul

Happy Monday my darlings!
I have a little something to alleviate the Monday blues for you. A new group gift from !Soul and a Midnight Mania prize from the same. The MM requires the group, but as previously mentioned, the main group at !Soul is completely free! (They also have a pay group Luxury !Soul)
Available appliers for these outfits are Tango and Lush.

This mesh dress called Crack is the free MM prize, I just love how it hugs my curves and the sexy slit, while it still remains fairly modest with long sleeves and a rather high neck.
If you like this dress, there's also a pink version available to camp for, requires group and 90 min of your time.


The Harem outfit is the latest free group gift, a pair of mesh harem pants and a system top. 

The hair I'm wearing in the second pic is the Exile dollarbie from Hair Fair, recently put up. 
It works ok with boobs,  if you're not to well-endowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment