Monday 7 July 2014

I Love Me some skins!

Too cheesy title? ;-)

Hello, my name is Coira, and I'm a skin addict.
I think half of my groups are taken up by skin groups, and when it's giftie time, I'm bound to be there asap.
LoveMe Skins has just reached 1500 members is celebrating this with a wonderful gift.
If you're not already a member, go on down and join, there might be a new gift coming when the numbers reach 2000 ;-)

The skin comes with appliers for Lola's Tango (with or without nipples), Wowmeh, Slink Physique, Slink hands and feet. There is also a shape included, but I'm wearing my own.

To show the skin of as accurately as possible, I have not done any editing in Photoshop besides cropping the images, this is what the skin looks like on me, in-world, wearing facelight and using the Nacon's natural noon WL-settings.
As always, you can click the pictures to see them larger.


Close-up on the face



Full view of the body



And what I know you all really want to see ;-) the boobs!
Here I'm wearing my Venus Lush from Sinful Needs without nipples,
as you can see, there's a slight line, but nothing really noticeable.
Anyone who has tried this skin on another set of boobs and has a different experience?
Please comment and/or post to our Flickr group!


2 comments: